Feel free to send me an email (m.alejandro.arango[at]gmail[dot[com) if you would like to read one of these articles and don’t have access to them. Updated 02/13/2022
- Arango, A. and Lustig, N. (forthcoming) “Ignorance and Cultural Diversity: The Ethical Obligations of the Behavior Analyst.” Behavior Analysis in Practice.
- Arango, A. and Howard, M. (2021) “Re-Envisioning the Philosophy Classroom Through Metaphors.” Teaching Philosophy, 44(2): 121-144. https://doi.org/10.5840/teachphil2021330141
- Arango, A. (2019). “From Sensorimotor Dependencies to Perceptual Practices: Making Enactivism Social.” Adaptive Behavior, 27(1): 31–45. https://doi.org/10.1177/1059712318811897
- Arango, A. (2019). “Social Enactivism about Perception — Reply to McGann.” Adaptive Behavior, 27(2): 161–162. https://doi.org/10.1177/1059712319835162.
- Arango, A. (2019) “Expresión, intersubjetividad y mundo perceptual.” Acta fenomenológica latinoamericana: Vol. VI: 279–293.
- Arango, A. (2016). “Animal Groups and Social Ontology: An Argument from the Phenomenology of Behavior.” Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 15(3): 403–22. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11097-015-9430-2
- Arango, A. (2015). “Moral Clumsiness.” Think 14(40): 93–99. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1477175615000019
- Arango, A. (2014). “Husserl’s Concept of Position-Taking and Second Nature.” Phenomenology and Mind, 6: 168–76. https://doi.org/10.13128/phe_mi-19561
- Arango, A. (2006). “Tomar En Cuenta, Pensar En Compañía, Ampliar La Mente: Sobre El Sentido de La Enseñanza de Las Humanidades.” Revista de la Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería, 53: 42–46.
- “Neither Race nor Ethnicity: Latinidad as a Social Affordance” (With Adam Burgos, Bucknell University). R&R at Journal of Social Philosophy.
- “From Action to Practices: A Social Theory of Perception” (manuscript under development).
- “Reconsidering Latinidad: A Social Identity Beyond Race and Ethnicity” (co-authored, manuscript under development).
- “The two-way road between high-level perception and direct social perception.” (Undergoing revisions)
- “The (Lack of) Normative Import of Distinct-Indistinct Perceptions Across the Senses” (with Carolyn Cusick; undergoing revisions)
- “More than Intersubjectivity: Jorge Mañach and Jorge Portilla on Sociality.” (Advanced draft)
- “Ethical selves as guests and hosts: non-indifference, moral orientation, and systemic racism.” (Advanced draft)
- “Animate motion, human movement, and Siegel’s hijacked perceptions.” (Under development)
- “Augustine on the Objects of Perception.” (Under development)
- “A Humanities Postdoc: A Chance to Catch Up with Teaching Training.” (Ready for submission)
- Arango, A. (2020, May 28). La pregunta es ética, no legal, para Jorge Rodrigo Tovar (“The question is ethical, not legal, for Jorge Rodrigo Tovar”). El Tiempo. https://bit.ly/2XacPN8